Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Working From Home . . . Fail

Well in my last post I talked about the opportunity I found and was going to try. Well let me tell you about my nightmare. I signed up like I said and tried the free and low cost offers just like I said. Then when it came time to cancel the offers the fun started.

First the free magazine subscriptions started charging me a month before they were supposed to. Which was also 2 days after I canceled the subscriptions. I called and fought with them to get the charges reversed. A month later I started getting the magazines again and suddenly was getting charged again. I called them again and fought with them to get the charges reversed again. Two months later I got the magazines again and was charged again. This time I called the Attorney General's Office and filed a complaint. I also had to file a fraud complaint with my bank. Then I took a copies of the complaints and sent them to the magazine company. They called me this time and made sure to resolve the problem.

Second was the saw and kitchen knife offers. I had a similar problem with these two like I did with the magazines. As it turns out the same company that handled the magazines handled these offers too. I went through the same processes as I did for the magazines to resolve these problems as well.

My last trial offer was with a credit reporting/monitoring agency. I canceled my trial and three months later I got a charge. I called them and they resolved the issue pretty quick but, it was still a hassle.

Overall my experience with this was not very good. I had put the link on my blogs but, after all of this I'm taking it off. I don't want to have other honest people go through what I did. What kills me about all of this that everyone claims this is so good and is legitimate but, I never made a scent and man was it a pain to deal with. So I can say that I honestly gave it a try but, I can't in good faith recommend this to anyone else.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment