Friday, July 29, 2011

Day Five

I weighed myself this morning and again I weighed in at 248 lbs but, I have to say that my clothes feel looser than before. I'm sure that if I could run or do any of the high calorie burning exercises that I used to I would see a little more of the weight loss. Besides I didn't expect to see much weight loss in only seven days. I can say that I am surprised about the energy that I am feeling today. I have no body aches or headaches at all ( except for my dull headache from the injury). I can see now why everyone said you have to do the cleanse for more than 3 or 4 days.

Surprisingly I can say without a doubt that I'm sleeping better than I have for some time. For the last 3 years I've had to have 2 to 3 drinks a night to dull the pain enough to try and sleep. My sleep hasn't been consistent at all and the only times I sleep for more than about 7 hours is when I've been sick. I also usually wake up every time that I move from the pain in my leg, back or shoulder, but that hasn't happened over the last several days. This is a side effect that I never expected at all.

Now I can honestly say that when this is over I am looking forward to some meat but, I'm thinking a lot more vegetables than I ate before sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment